MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change the order of display in Forum Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change the order of the Forum Ranks on the Forum Team page.

E.g Current Look
Admin
Moderators
Management

I want it like
Admin
Management
Moderators
I believe it is done by the ID of the group if that helps.
You can change the order the groups are displayed from the groups section of the ACP. By default the value should be 0 for all groups which should sort them alphabetically.
Ooh I really never knew that thanks Alan!
Thank you very much for your help Smile
I believe I found a bug.. or did I?

http://www.idevgames.com/forums/showteam.php

The only people on this list should be Super Mods and the Admin.
But I see two community members listed. That group is not set to be displayed in the forum team list. So why are they there?
Check that you haven't added them as moderators to specific forums, and check their additional and display usergroups.
(2010-07-15, 04:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Check that you haven't added them as moderators to specific forums, and check their additional and display usergroups.
They are not set as MODs or Super MODs. And their additional groups are not set to anything.
I just registered on your forum to see if I could find anything, and did not. It appears that you have a usergroup called Community Members and that group is set to display in Forum Staff.
And somebody must have placed these to members in that group.

Just change the Community Members to not be displayed in Forum Staff in the ACP.