MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Linux Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well this thread is heading downhill fast now Toungue.
Yup. I am settling it on IRC back on topic now.
Your license was revoked within a week for illegally distributing them.

I am contacting my lawyer and beginning legal action against you. This has gone on long enough. For about a year now you have continued to distribute and use my plugins without license and have been repeatedly warned.

I'll just let my lawyer deal with you.

You still need to be banned here though.
Look. I deleted everything. I will delete the fourm, pay money anything but legal action. I am 13 i don't need this on me. Tell your lawyer to email me at [email protected]
Ouch... Dude just delete the plugins off the forum and off your computer and don't freaking use them or give them away!

It isn't that hard, even a 13 year old should be able to do that.
I actually think Labrocca's right. He should take lagal action to give this guy a lesson. He already claims to be a hacker, what kind of future we have here.
i already deld them. goodbye
When I posted before here I asked about the theme. There was no mention of who created it in the forum (Copyright etc), now there is, it just goes to show how much you can be trusted, whatever age you are!!
Yes please do not bring age into this because I get so much crap over me because of my age that I can not be trusted, or do paid work, etc. Age isn't related to the online world, maturity is.
This is getting out of hand. I'm going to close this.
Any further discussions should take place via PM (or any other form of communication).
Pages: 1 2 3