MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Default Rounded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Default Rounded is exactly what it's name implies. It is a rounded corners version of the default MyBB theme. There is no additional copyright, so you can use it as a springboard for rounded themes without worrying if you've credited me.

If there are any bugs, let me know and I'll fix them ASAP. Also, there is a slight learning curve in the table structure because of the corners so if you need any help with that, I'm always here.

Screenshots
[attachment=15944][attachment=15945][attachment=15946]

Download
[attachment=16000]
Thanks again, did you upload this to the mods site?
CSS3 or images?
It's made with CSS3. And I did upload it to the mods site.
I think it's CSS3. I'm guessing your theme will have less value now Zomain Confused

EDIT: we posted at the same time lol kind of funny xD
(2009-11-11, 04:18 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's CSS3. I'm guessing your theme will have less value now Zomain Confused

EDIT: we posted at the same time lol kind of funny xD
Very smart move computergeek Toungue. But yea Combus true but I decided since I going to use images too since my thread got bombarded and screwed over when I stated that I am planning to only use CSS3 Confused.
Toungue Only reason you're using images is because he already used CSS3.

\o.o/ It's nice computergeek, faster than other people, of course.
(2009-11-11, 04:29 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue Only reason you're using images is because he already used CSS3.

Incorrect look at the time when he posted the thread and the time I posted on my thread that I will use images. And besides I am only doing images because you kept on nagging so do not change my mind again Toungue.
(2009-11-11, 04:45 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-11, 04:29 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue Only reason you're using images is because he already used CSS3.

Incorrect look at the time when he posted the thread and the time I posted on my thread that I will use images. And besides I am only doing images because you kept on nagging so do not change my mind again Toungue.
Change your mind again? If you go CSS why use yours if computergeeks released one? I find it redundant.
I wish we had a facepalm emotion really, I am not going CSS anymore. I am going image if you read my thread instead of reading the last reply and reply to it than you would have figured out that I have changed my mind and that I am going to use images so that it will work on IE and other browsers that don't support CSS3 too.
Pages: 1 2 3