MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changing User options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any body Please tell me how can I change set the user options<< Usercp

of all user as I am the admin. Like I want to set the Thread View Options for all users. Also adding the a snap. Kindly guide as soon as possible.

[Image: 10xaw74.jpg]
You can edit them via the ACP for all new members, but for current members, you will need to run a query. Which options do you want to change specifically? All of them?
(2009-11-11, 05:36 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]You can edit them via the ACP for all new members, but for current members, you will need to run a query. Which options do you want to change specifically? All of them?

Thanks for reply I want to change only

Display post in classic mode
ACP -> Configuration -> Show Thread Options. Select Display posts using the classic layout

And run this in phpMyAdmin to change it for every user.
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 
(2009-11-11, 09:11 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Configuration -> Show Thread Options. Select Display posts using the classic layout

And run this in phpMyAdmin to change it for every user.
UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `classicpostbit` = '1' WHERE `classicpostbit` = '0' 

Where in phpmyAdmin "SQL" Command??!!
In phpMyAdmin, choose your database from the list on the left, then click the SQL tab along the top, paste it in, press Go.
(2009-11-11, 05:36 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]In phpMyAdmin, choose your database from the list on the left, then click the SQL tab along the top, paste it in, press Go.

thanks done