MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: kCMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks promising! Good luck Wink.
- Thank You!

I am going to start building/doodling the first design for the CMS Admin CP
Cool will their be any developing spots open in the future? I might be interested in designing or something. I just know HTML, CSS, Photoshop and I know how to get along with PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, and Ajax.
I will be using jQuery for the main part and PHP may use XML but thats a maybe as all RSS Feeds will be rendered by PHP. And yep, developers will be welcomed. But first let me make it ^^ the first Closed Beta to be correct.

I will hold a contest and only select 3 people who will be the first one to get a chance to test Closed Beta of kCMS. ^^
Cool but if I can join remember that I can work mainly on the design please do not put me in a coding position xD. But memories Sad.
Sure no problem, I put developers into there most strongest field ^^ not random field that they nothing off.

By the way what did you mean by this "But memories"
Sorry I meant bad memories Toungue Ill send you a PM.
Rikaa get on that IM we talk on <.<, ONEGAIIIII! :3
Ill join in =)
Oye, sure. ^^ more Developers last time I need to code the template in HTML/CSS more time to work with PHP/MySQL/XML/SXLT
Updated: Nov 12 2009

I made a quick design for the build in upload system.

Fav + Comments are welcomed ^^
[Image: dggvhg.jpg]
Pages: 1 2