MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WIP - MyBB Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He's using border-radius. Though, he said he'd add support for IE with an images bases stylesheet.
(2009-11-15, 11:11 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Zomaian, just curious, are you using CSS3 or images to make this? If you're using images, I would love to know how you did it.

(2009-11-11, 09:42 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I will not create images for the round corners so that it will appear on IE and Opera.

Theirs your answer Big Grin
(2009-11-15, 11:07 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]...Wow

MyBB devs. should consider using this theme as the default, it is alot nicer then the original.

Nice work Zomaian!
Thanks but I am sure Justin will come up with something better!

(2009-11-15, 11:11 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Zomaian, just curious, are you using CSS3 or images to make this? If you're using images, I would love to know how you did it.
Nope since I believe using images instead of CSS3 is a shame to the new browser and CSS technology Toungue. But if you want to know just contact me and I can teach you it or something Wink.

(2009-11-15, 11:21 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]He's using border-radius. Though, he said he'd add support for IE with an images bases stylesheet.
Not anymore changed my mind sorry.

(2009-11-15, 11:23 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]

(2009-11-11, 09:42 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I will not create images for the round corners so that it will appear on IE and Opera.

Theirs your answer Big Grin
Toungue.
I prefer it that way, maybe someday we'll have CSS3 support in IE *waits at least 10 year lol*
Hopefully, my main point is that I wish everyone will start only using CSS3 forcing Microsoft and other companies to improve their browsers Smile.
Its sort of sad how so many people still use IE6 (or just IE in general) when there are so many great browsers to choose from like Firefox and Chrome... I wish more people would take the initiative to switch browsers so they can enjoy nice themes such as this one Smile
Well many people do not have as much knowledge about computers like many members on this forum. Most people that use IE never heard of Firefox or Chrome, but only IE and maybe Safari.

Also if IE works for them why upgrade? If its not broke why fix Toungue.
Good point, anyway how much will this theme cost? I would like to use it as my forums secondary theme.
(2009-11-16, 02:47 AM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Good point, anyway how much will this theme cost? I would like to use it as my forums secondary theme.
It will be probably free or it will cost maybe $1.00 (or something like that) and 50% of the money will go to MyBB.

Not sure yet, depends on the demand you know.
Nice, that's pretty cheap considering your putting so much work into it.
Pages: 1 2 3