MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Online!) The Admin Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So this should be closed or chitchat?
Well. This is sort of a request for hosting. I am helping Madzula Man to run the forum.
(2009-11-12, 10:37 PM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]Well. This is sort of a request for hosting. I am helping Madzula Man to run the forum.

And again its a service for all webmasters to explore the web with us.

Coding
Templates
Softwares
Domains
Selling
Buying
Trading
And Exchnged.
I hate lagal holes >.<
Doesn't every forum provide a service of advice in some way though? This should be a showcase thread but it doesn't run mybb. It should be locked otherwise I should just post my arcade site because it provides you flash games to play.
I agree with Netsage.
(2009-11-12, 11:25 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't every forum provide a service of advice in some way though? This should be a showcase thread but it doesn't run mybb. It should be locked otherwise I should just post my arcade site because it provides you flash games to play.

Unless its MyBB...

Services = Is some times off or away from MyBB. I guess what I'm saying. Since this is thrid party and is still for webmasters and helpful to you guys (admins,) its a service website.

Its not that I'm advertisng on the board, just a helpful website that can be used as a tool. I think this thread has gone offtopic.... However the site is not going to be opend till Monday.
I'm more surprised the fact that your site is offline that this isn't closed. How do we know your gonna get a hosting account good enough to host them. And your site isn't MyBB, unless you refunded your WoltLab. (which i would be very disapointed if you did) Also you are not offering a service. A service isn't a forum. A forum is a community. Or a support forum. Nevertheless, you are advertising.
(2009-11-12, 11:44 PM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]Services = Is some times off or away from MyBB. I guess what I'm saying. Since this is thrid party and is still for webmasters and helpful to you guys (admins,) its a service website.

So should not every admin forum have a thread here as well then? Or, how about a graphics forum since they provide people with a place about graphics?
(2009-11-12, 11:50 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I'm more surprised the fact that your site is offline that this isn't closed. How do we know your gonna get a hosting account good enough to host them. And your site isn't MyBB, unless you refunded your WoltLab. (which i would be very disapointed if you did) Also you are not offering a service. A service isn't a forum. A forum is a community. Or a support forum. Nevertheless, you are advertising.

Well Mate just deppends how you see it. I broke the laws and meaning for the word "forum" and add my own law called service. You have to be creative and know what your doing before some one else claims of what your doing, if that makes any sence.

Make something Unquie and see what happens. Oh I didn't refund my wBB. That would be dumb thing to do. Only I'm switching to a VPS.

Trust me, I'm a webmaster Vetern, 8 years of Online administration Wink
Pages: 1 2 3