MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin: Limit Announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have searched here and just found the Lennart one.
There are any Portal character limiter for mybb that is FREE?
(2009-11-12, 06:23 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]I have searched here and just found the Lennart one.

Not that I am aware of but it shouldn''t be too hard to create one.
(2009-11-12, 06:25 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-12, 06:23 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]I have searched here and just found the Lennart one.

Can you take this as a request?
=D
(2009-11-12, 06:49 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]

=D

I suppose I can, but I won''t be able to create any plugins for at least until next month or so, as atm my free time is very limited.
(2009-11-12, 07:50 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-12, 06:49 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]

=D

I suppose I can, but I won''t be able to create any plugins for at least until next month or so, as atm my free time is very limited.
Ok. When you get a free time please can make it for us?
Any news babjusi?
(2009-11-25, 04:23 PM)Skiilz Wrote: [ -> ]Any news babjusi?

No, not yet. My free time is still very limited but as soon as I will have some free time I will create it.
The "Lennart" one is this one by the way in case anyone wants to get a proper plugin right now and pay my lunch for tomorrow with that Wink
Portal shortener
(2009-11-25, 10:36 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]The "Lennart" one is this one by the way in case anyone wants to get a proper plugin right now and pay my lunch for tomorrow with that Wink
Portal shortener

It is that kind of talk that put me off from subscribing at your forum fyi. It is like everything is about money with you. I would rather wait until babjusi finds some free time to come up with this hack.
(2009-11-25, 11:56 PM)tarekovski Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather wait until babjusi finds some free time to come up with this hack.

Atm my free time is very limited so it can take quite some time before I get to it.
Pages: 1 2