MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free forum hosting, free proxy hosting and free shared hosting.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
if you went for the Free forum hosting it would be automated setup but there is two small ads, to cover the cost of unrestriced forum usage..

i may be able to set you up on hosting BUT it depends on various factors and i can provide no guarantees.

we are going to get another better server, whmcs ect in the comming days.

(2009-11-15, 01:02 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to setup the forum for me, if I choose your hosting. I have no clue.
(2009-11-15, 01:02 AM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be able to setup the forum for me, if I choose your hosting. I have no clue.

I really don't understand why you come into every hosting related thread and ask to be hosted..you seem to be running your own hosting company >.>

lol
(2009-11-15, 06:04 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

I really don't understand why you come into every hosting related thread and ask to be hosted..you seem to be running your own hosting company >.>

lol
As I have already stated numerous times..I have no involvment with the host. I was simply helping a friend out...
Oh okay Toungue
James, write your own content, instead of copy and pasting mine.

Thing's you've stolen from me
Quote:Here is a some of many features. Visit our Features page for more. - No Threads, members or posts limit
- A good collection of themes and plugins
- Utilizes MyBB Forum software
- Free forum forever
- Support via the forums.

Quote:FreeHostingLand.com Free Forum Hosting
- Up to date version of MyBB (Always updated immediately)
- Forum will remain free forever.
- Themailox.com subdomain.
- Hosted on a forum optimized server.
- 99.99% Uptime, hosted on a top fo the range platform.
- Unmetered Bandwith (Use as much or as little as you like)
- Unlimited Members/Threads and Posts.
- A Big library of themes and plugins.
- Ability to add your own domain.
- Daily server backups.

Themes
- MyBB
Language Packs
- Enlgish (American)

Shows how much effort you put into it.

http://www.easymybb.com is where it was taken from.
Jake i bet i can find 50 sites with similar descriptions hahahahaaa Smile and i am replacing the whole site, and getting a new server in a few days anyway Smile No hard feeling Jake Smile Promoting your site in my thread i see Smile
(2009-11-16, 01:23 AM)JamesSmith110 Wrote: [ -> ]Jake i bet i can find 50 sites with similar descriptions hahahahaaa Smile and i am replacing the whole site, and getting a new server in a few days anyway Smile No hard feeling Jake Smile Promoting your site in my thread i see Smile

No, i wrote all of it myself. If you find another site with exactly the same then go ahead and link me to it.

I'm not promoting my site in your thread, was just showing people you stole it from there.

I'm not flaming or anything, just don't like people stealing thing's that took me time to write up.

Also

- Your server uses cPanel. I wouldn't call that optimized for forum hosting.
- I doubt you backup daily, as that was just copy and pasted from me
- Putting ads on all forums isn't going to get you anywhere
- You say a big library of themes and plugins (Copy and pasted from me) Yet you have no plugins, 1 theme, 1 language pack.
- What platform is your server on to offer 99.9% uptime?
- themailox.com Sounds like some random crappy domain name you had spare, At least get one related to forums.
- No support forums or ticket system at all?
- Doubt you payed for the rusnakweb premium license if not where is the copyright footer?
- Doubt you can add your own domain either, you need code edits for that to work.
Hey Jake,
Cpanel, is a good panel Smile just becuase the sever not barebone doesnt mean, that the forum is not going to run fast...

i do indeed backup daily, due to the server having cpanel, cpanel backs up to an offsite location all files Smile

yes lol we do have 1 plugin and 1 theme but we are adding more.

The current server is centros, and we do indeed offer 99.99% uptime, which is 0.09% more than you hahhaahaa

yes themailox.com subdomain is not the best subdomain but i have seen far worse, and its just a free subdomain Smile again with the mass upgrades we are implementing in the next few days, we are should be adding far better 4 letter subdomains, depending on how the purchase of these 4 letter subdomains goes.

you can indeed have your own domain name, either via pming me or setting up a mask, using the domain registrar to open the free subdomain url.

- currently i do not have a rusnakweb premium license, i have not removed any copyright footer, and yes i will be purchasing a premium licence, in the comming weaks.

- No support forums or ticket system at all? we are adding a support forum and ticket system, while when we do our upgrades, in a few days.

- Putting ads on all forums isn't going to get you anywhere? it helps pay the server fees, we may be removing ads and adding the option for paid packages depending on the upgrades.

i never tryed to hide free hosting land from you jake, you know as well as i do i openly told you when we where chatting about hosting the other day Smile

(2009-11-16, 12:32 PM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]No, i wrote all of it myself. If you find another site with exactly the same then go ahead and link me to it.

I'm not promoting my site in your thread, was just showing people you stole it from there.

I'm not flaming or anything, just don't like people stealing thing's that took me time to write up.

Also

- Your server uses cPanel. I wouldn't call that optimized for forum hosting.
- I doubt you backup daily, as that was just copy and pasted from me
- Putting ads on all forums isn't going to get you anywhere
- You say a big library of themes and plugins (Copy and pasted from me) Yet you have no plugins, 1 theme, 1 language pack.
- What platform is your server on to offer 99.9% uptime?
- themailox.com Sounds like some random crappy domain name you had spare, At least get one related to forums.
- No support forums or ticket system at all?
- Doubt you payed for the rusnakweb premium license if not where is the copyright footer?
- Doubt you can add your own domain either, you need code edits for that to work.
- It's also a resource hog, it's not been optimized for forums at all. (Optimized is when you disable all processes/modules/extensions that are not needed for forums. And use caching systems)

- Good, not sure what themailox stands for.

- Before you add more themes i'll tell you how to fix the cache issue with themes, are they are stored in the DB. You get forums with broken themes otherwise. Will give it to you on Thursday.

- CentOS really doesn't mean you're going to have good uptime. And I don't promise what I cannot guarantee. Although i'm looking to create fail over with HAproxy.

- That won't work. Try it Wink

- From the create page. (Copyright)

- Put ads on your support forums, nothing else. Nothing people hate more is hosting with ads. (The adsense earnings i showed you at college was from support forums only)

And i know, I have nothing against it, just don't like things i spend time on copied. Believe it or not it took me ages to write content for my site.

Anyway, i'll stop posting in your thread now.
- Cpanel can be a resource hog,BUT we have the vps version so it is optimised for running on low spec machines, althought we have an account on a high spec machine, but we are indeed getting our own machine in a few days.

- Before you add more themes i'll tell you how to fix the cache issue with themes,. You get forums with broken themes otherwise. Will give it to you on Thursday - Cheers Mate Smile

- Yes centros doesnt mean good uptime, nothing expect the network guarantees uptime Smile and we are moving primarily to a new server in a few days so everything should be even better Smile you would be suppriced but most hosts offer 99.99% Smile yep creating fail over is a good idea Smile

- i will look at the original page, i just stripped out the all irrelevant html from the create page and put it on our own page so it fitted in fine Smile, if you reg an account and go to active you will see the original page as i all the pages will be re-designed and we should be getting premium when we do the upgrades in a few days Smile

- Put ads on your support forums - well i was actually thinking of removing the ads and just keeping them to ticket sytem or w/e and adding the option for some paid packages when i can do the upgrades, in the next few days

- just don't like things i spend time on copied. Believe it or not it took me ages to write content for my site. - yep like i say current one is just a temp we are putting up a better design, better panel for hosting iteself, and hopefully premium for forums and many more cool changes, this is kind of like a beta version.. a bit buggy and not yet final, more to get peoples reviews ideas ect to improve, oh and yeah i did copy some text, for the temp version, what Royaltie fee do you want lol
Pages: 1 2