MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mixy Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I am proud to release my new site. It is basically the same as my previous but a more broad name and purpose. My site is called Mixy Media its a site that talks about media related things. If you are curios it was once called Neutral iPod but not anymore its a new and growing site. If you have any questions PM me or talk to be on the forums it self.
I am also going to say that this site I have large plans for (as all sites do at the beginning) but in the feature I will add features that you will be shocked by. Maybe later I will make a actual site and integrate the forum into my site. Much more from there. I am going to get a custom theme made later. If you want to give me some feedback it will be appreciated.
[Image: mixymedia.png]
You can access my site from that picture or here.
If you want to get rid of the ads simply just register and I hope you enjoy.
Nothing to say? Well I am willing to listen to any ones feedback.
Bump 50 Views No replies come one guys....
I like it but make the sidebar "Latest Threads" smaller so that its the same size as the forums on the left Wink.
I was having trouble with that plugin since it did not add the template when activated. So not much I can do....
By who is the plugin made, the free one or the one by MyBB Central?
Mybb Central, but I can't talk to labrocca because I am banned so really not much I can do.
Edit it in the Portal Settings it should work, works for me.
I think it looks fine.... Not a whole bunch you can do.
Dude you can edit the amount of Last Threads you want to be shown, at the moment its way to long and its making the forum to long Toungue. But that is just my opinion, I like the skin so good luck!
I have not idea how do that I will pm you with further info. Any other opinions....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6