MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Follow Us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can we have pulgin for this
through which we can link our profile to various social networking site
like.
Follow Us on Youtube,Twitter,Facebook,Orkut etc..

give one shot look
[Image: 2n15r4i.jpg]
Nice idea:
EDIT: Really easy to do, if you are just linking the admins' URLs...
Find images add them in whichever template you want, add hyper links and your done. If you tell me which template you want in done in, i can show you an example.
(2009-11-13, 07:25 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Find images add them in whichever template you want, add hyper links and your done. If you tell me which template you want in done in, i can show you an example.

Your answer = For admins to 'hard-code' some links.
#

He might be asking about letting users display their info in each profile.
If so, how about also in the postbit?
##

Much of this is easy, (to start) just add custom profile fields for each popular social networking site...
(2009-11-13, 07:49 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-13, 07:25 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Find images add them in whichever template you want, add hyper links and your done. If you tell me which template you want in done in, i can show you an example.

Your answer = For admins to 'hard-code' some links.
#

He might be asking about letting users display their info in each profile.
If so, how about also in the postbit?
##

Much of this is easy, (to start) just add custom profile fields for each popular social networking site...

Oh, i thought that he was asking one for his site at the top of each page. And wrong name i meant to say header. Off its only 2:52 Toungue
Also thats not a file edit. Just a template edit.
i think you need to add a custom profile field and a plugin for it Smile
I don't think his example is per user though. I think its just the site. Which means all you need is a template edit images and a hyperlink.
(2009-11-13, 08:18 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think his example is per user though. I think its just the site. Which means all you need is a template edit images and a hyperlink.

I think you are correct, and I miss-read the first post, since I want the more complex one, so...
Do we need a new thread called "Follow Us All?" Rolleyes
lol. yours Rocky i will do it tomorrow after i get some sleep, seeing as i'm not getting any tonight Toungue You want follow us on facebook youtube twitter and rss? Apart from teh RSS i should have it all done for you by then.
[Image: sdmoow.jpg]
i think i might need small images, as t0m gave me an idea for the time being i just made them into hyperlink :p
Pages: 1 2