MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Underlining live links in MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have mentioned this before, you can hardly distinguish live links on this forum with this style.

So why not underline the live links so readers can see them ?

Is there an option in MyBB to do this on my forums if you guys never do it here ?

Can you see this link folks ?
Yeah, I can see that link? And you can change the CSS on your forum to show underline for links.

Oo I don't think blue and black are that similar, unless I'm colorblind. But considering I make signatures with so many colors then, doubtfully colorblind.
You are FMB, i am starting to think AVC may be though.,,
seriously just edit the CSS, underline looks ugly in my opinion.
(2009-11-13, 11:02 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]seriously just edit the CSS, underline looks ugly in my opinion.

+1
heh thanks just Google: "Underline CSS Links" and find a tutorial should take 30 seconds to find and excute the tutorial. Also you will have to know how to log on the admin panel on MyBB and click three links called Templates & Styles, your theme name, and global.css.
Use basic editor and type underline in?
Basically yes, just go in global.css and find:

a:link {
	color: #026CB1;
	text-decoration: none;
}

a:visited {
	text-decoration: none;
}

a:hover, a:active {
	color: #000;
	text-decoration: underline;
}

replace it with:
a:link {
}

a:visited {
}

a:hover, a:active {
	color: #000;
}
Oh you do it the hard way :p
Hows that the hard way Toungue. Well you can fully remove the "text-decoration: none;" part but I prefer to make it cleaner etc.
Pages: 1 2