MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem Whit User Groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,when I change the image of the user groups, I say this
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'can_view_shoutbox' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_usergroups SET type='1', title='Administrador', description='Administra el foro', namestyle='{username}', usertitle='Administrador', stars='0', starimage='', image='http://emulegend.com.ar/foros/images/admin.png', isbannedgroup='0', canview='1', canviewthreads='1', canviewprofiles='1', candlattachments='1', canpostthreads='1', canpostreplys='1', canpostattachments='1', canratethreads='1', caneditposts='1', candeleteposts='1', candeletethreads='1', caneditattachments='1', canpostpolls='1', canvotepolls='1', canusepms='1', cansendpms='1', cantrackpms='1', candenypmreceipts='1', pmquota='0', maxpmrecipients='0', cansendemail='1', maxemails='0', canviewmemberlist='1', canviewcalendar='1', canaddevents='1', canbypasseventmod='1', canmoderateevents='1', canviewonline='1', canviewwolinvis='1', canviewonlineips='1', cancp='1', issupermod='1', cansearch='1', canusercp='1', canuploadavatars='1', canchangename='1', showforumteam='1', usereputationsystem='1', cangivereputations='1', reputationpower='2', maxreputationsday='0', attachquota='0', cancustomtitle='1', canwarnusers='1', canreceivewarnings='1', maxwarningsday='0', canmodcp='1', canviewgames='1', canplaygames='1', canplaytournaments='1', canaddtournaments='1', can_view_shoutbox='0', can_post_shouts='0', can_edit_own_shouts='0', can_delete_own_shouts='0', can_moderate_shouts='0', can_bypass_limit='0', canmanagecomments='1', cansendcomments='1', caneditselfcomments='1', candeleteselfcomments='1' WHERE gid='4'
how fix?
It's an issue with a shoutbox plugin, deactivate any that are active. If it's already deactivated, try activating it and deactivating it again.
Wasn't that hard to figure out:

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'can_view_shoutbox' in 'field list'
A lot of this is common sense tbh... when you see an error message, 99% of the time you can solve the problem from that. That's why they send you error messages... Rolleyes
mmm
sorry, but im no speak english perfectly
well
is that as not much of MyBB
I did not want to risk

@ MattRogowski
I like what you said, and did not work
3 plugin so clear I felt in shoutbox
and only left the one using
as the others I worked avian

thank you very much