MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Another Pokemon Forum?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, yes it is. MyBB seems to be very popular with Pokemon fans.

Pokemon Element Forums

We've been around for a while, come and gone a couple times. Now we're back on MyBB. We have like no members, and I wanted to wait to post it here, but now seems like a good time. If you enjoy Pokemon, stop by, talk a little, we don't bite.
lol, you sound like a 13 yo valley girl with the "we have like no members"

And sorry, but I don't play Pokemon, or watch the show... I play Magic and L5R for my CCGs. And sometimes a few others like 7th Sea, Star Wars (The original Decipher CCG version), Shadowrun, and Deadlands (later renamed to Doomtown)

You do have a well made theme though, and I think I'll point a guy I used to play Magic with in your direction. Not sure if he still plays Pokemon or not.
(2009-11-14, 12:28 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]lol, you sound like a 13 yo valley girl with the "we have like no members"

I'm 20 years old, and from Massachusetts lol!
I don't really watch the show anymore, and I don't play the card game. I'm a fan of the RPG series. They're the only RPG games I've played all the way through without getting terribly bored. They are fun, colorful, and very intricate if you know the game mechanics. And I chose the Afresh theme's because of their beauty and can easily be integrated with Pokemon, as well I added my own little flair to the forum-bit, inspired by Zetaboards.
I like how the last post info looks.
(2009-11-14, 12:38 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I like how the last post info looks.

Thanks, it was inspired by Zetaboards, I tried getting the subforums to be like ZB too, but it didn't work out Toungue
The last post and thread/post count looks really confusing to me because they don't stick out of the trow. Maybe make a special background look for them to make it easier to view?
I'll take that into account Smile Thanks for your feedback.
(2009-11-14, 12:38 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I like how the last post info looks.

I agree too.

(2009-11-14, 12:31 AM)Haunter Master Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-14, 12:28 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]lol, you sound like a 13 yo valley girl with the "we have like no members"

I'm 20 years old, and from Massachusetts lol!
I don't really watch the show anymore, and I don't play the card game. I'm a fan of the RPG series. They're the only RPG games I've played all the way through without getting terribly bored. They are fun, colorful, and very intricate if you know the game mechanics. And I chose the Afresh theme's because of their beauty and can easily be integrated with Pokemon, as well I added my own little flair to the forum-bit, inspired by Zetaboards.

And you even took that the right way! Everyone else seems to get offended by my slightly off sense of humor. Smile