MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: a nice islamic forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all

launched my forum had a main website and know a forum its about islam and the main website is islamic movies clips softwares and alot ohhh tottaly forgot the forum is revenue sharing iswell after registering you will be able to ad your own adsense fid how it works while posting your ad will be displayed in the forum for every 1 the more you post the more your ad will be show isnt that awsomeBig Grin

Main website

my forum
AVG found a treat on "http://www.share-islam.co.cc/"
lol my website are clean and avg sucks it gives wrong treats i use nod32 never had any problem or treat that your having maybe u should change ur anti virus and see
I get the same issue with Microsoft Essentials and McAfee seems like one of the ads or scripts.
(2009-11-14, 03:16 AM)loveispoison Wrote: [ -> ]lol my website are clean and avg sucks it gives wrong treats i use nod32 never had any problem or treat that your having maybe u should change ur anti virus and see

*sigh* people aren't going to change their AV just to visit your website, they just wont bother.
i didnt mean that he realy change his anti virus just gave my opinion on which one is best
Ok but having peoples AV saying your site is bad will turn visitors away, I suggest you fix it.
try not using free domain,
buy your own domain Smile
(2009-11-14, 01:52 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]AVG found a treat on "http://www.share-islam.co.cc/"

ok try know i have removes widgetbuckets.com ads i think it was making the problem

(2009-11-14, 10:17 AM)TimB. Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but having peoples AV saying your site is bad will turn visitors away, I suggest you fix it.
i have removed the widgetbuckets ads i think that was giving the problem can some 1 confirm?
(2009-11-14, 02:49 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]try not using free domain,
buy your own domain Smile
when i make some $ i will buy my own domain right know i dont have a bank account so i cant buy it but have paypal when i earn some $ i will
Better Wink.
Pages: 1 2