MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cek PM G33K
Hi
I am still running myBB1.4.9 and I have found a small problem with the plug in. When I click on either (Find All Threads Thanked For — Find All Posts Thanked For) from the member profile it just takes me to the standard search page. I can see that the user has thanks as there is a count of the number of thanks showing on the profile.
It works perfectly when I click on (Find All Thanked Threads — Find All Thanked Posts) it takes me to a list of all posts/threads I have thanked.

I have tested this as a guest, a user and an admin - same result as above. Is there a fix for this? Most users want to know what they were thanked for..... I have looked through the thread, and I saw no reference to this, so if its already been asked and answered, Im sorry.

Also, if I update to myBB1.4.10 is this mod still compatible?
(2009-12-12, 05:05 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I am still running myBB1.4.9 and I have found a small problem with the plug in. When I click on either (Find All Threads Thanked For — Find All Posts Thanked For) from the member profile it just takes me to the standard search page. I can see that the user has thanks as there is a count of the number of thanks showing on the profile.
It works perfectly when I click on (Find All Thanked Threads — Find All Thanked Posts) it takes me to a list of all posts/threads I have thanked.

I have tested this as a guest, a user and an admin - same result as above. Is there a fix for this? Most users want to know what they were thanked for..... I have looked through the thread, and I saw no reference to this, so if its already been asked and answered, Im sorry.

Also, if I update to myBB1.4.10 is this mod still compatible?

It seems you didn't upload the tylsearch.php file of the latest version. Download the package again and overwrite the tylsearch.php file in the forum root.
(2009-12-13, 03:41 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]It seems you didn't upload the tylsearch.php file of the latest version. Download the package again and overwrite the tylsearch.php file in the forum root.

Facepalm .....sorry for wasting your time there, thanks for the fast reply. Its all working FINE now.
(2009-12-09, 11:09 PM)leesester Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I had a look on my PC - I did not keep all the PSD's - so here is the PSD file for the black and the orange - and - maybe handy - a BLANK flame button.
In the PSD you will see that I made layers - the text is changeable on the PSD. If you know what you are doing in photoshop I am sure you will find that a big time saver.

Thanks Smile
Look at the image...
How do I add the THANKED ... TIMES thing?
Now it is showing how many times the user GAVE thanks...

[attachment=16885]
Solved.
Apologies for the lack of updates but just got back last week from vacation. Still trying to catch up with work thats piled up and once I have that sorted I'll get to this and my other plugins, please bear with me.

Thanks.
No problem. G33K.
Hope to see more great plugins.
I really like your "Thank You/Like System" very much. There's just one thing that doesn't work (maybe just for me). Today I used the "Thank You/Like Recount". And after that suddenly the given and received "Likes" where the same. If a member for instance has 258 likes received, he now also has 258 likes given. But that's wrong.
Now I had a look at the database and noticed that "uid" and "puid" are absolutely equal. So I deleted this database and uploaded my backup. Uid and puid now were different. I started the recount again and afterwards uid and puid were equal again.
A bug? What can I do?