MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please Upload it to a Mirror..please..
Thanks for the comments guys.

(2009-11-14, 02:19 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Just a question, How many queries make the plugin on the Showthread?

Why dont use a mirror for alternative download, I cant wait for it Smile

This plugin will add 2 queries to your showthread page.

For those who can't wait to test this plugin, you can get it from my old site:
http://g33k.host-ed.net/

The new site is taking longer to setup than I had anticipated, once its up, I shall update here with the proper links.

Also, a few users have asked me if they can port/merge their data from other thanks plugins. While I can't guarantee I'll be able to support porting data from all of them, if you contact me with your current plugin I could give you pointers on how to go about doing that.

For example, if you want to port over data from TechMix's thx plugin you can do the following:

- Backup database in case you need to revert back!
- Install my Thank You/Like system plugin.
- Run this sql query in phpmyadmin
INSERT INTO mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike (pid, uid, dateline) SELECT pid, adduid, time FROM mybb_thx
- Deactivate old thx plugin.
- Recount Thanks/Likes in the new plugin.

NOTE:
- If you have modified TechMix's plugin in anyway, I suggest you not do the above. This is only for the default installation.
- After the port make sure you have only one Thanks plugin running to avoid any conflicts.

Please report any bugs you find so that it can be looked in to.
a compatibilty erro whit the fit on page
(2009-11-14, 10:31 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]a compatibilty erro whit the fit on page

What sort of compatibility error??

I'm running both of them in the same thread with no problems at all!
loading forever -.-

a system could be integrated vb style

that does not leave the load image

and is more quick to apply thanks
(2009-11-14, 11:28 PM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]loading forever -.-

a system could be integrated vb style

that does not leave the load image

and is more quick to apply thanks

Make sure all files are uploaded properly.
The link I gave above is hosted on a free hosting which I have found out alot of times corrupts downloads, try re-downloading and uploading all the files making sure they are in the right locations.

If it still doesn't work then could I have your forum URL so I can have a look at it?

All the other stuff about vb style I couldn't make head or tail of it, if you can explain more clearly please.
Really thanks for this Plugin.

I will test it now.

@ Pirata Nervo, as a Suggestion, you can make a plugin to integrate some Points with each Thanked post Wink
Ok, I see in the postbit only the Thanked posts, Will be good if you include the Post Thanked by this user and Post of the people thank for this user Wink
is a localhost and i downloaded the files of your web

this is the thanks vb (agradecer is thanks in spanish)

not thanks
[Image: 2d2f386.jpg]

thanks
[Image: r7owzq.jpg]

in two simple steps the thanks goes

It is very fast the process
(2009-11-15, 12:02 AM)Walkman 5.0 Wrote: [ -> ]is a localhost and i downloaded the files of your web

this is the thanks vb (agradecer is thanks in spanish)

not thanks
[Image: 2d2f386.jpg]

thanks
[Image: r7owzq.jpg]

in two simple steps the thanks goes

It is very fast the process

I don't even know what to say to that Undecided

This is MyBB NOT vB, and as far as I have tested this plugin, it works fast enough for me. I'm trying to help you get it sorted out but if the vB style is so important to you then maybe you're on the wrong forum Toungue
xD

do not be angry, I just want it to be fast

:/
maybe ill put the files