MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:@Cynthial:
I'm sorry but i don't know anything about AJAX. I am n00b
Maybe someone else could help

Thanks Nayar,
I appreciate your time. Maybe somebody will come along.

Cynthia
Hey,

Thanks for this plugin, I'm using it at my forum!

Not sure if you're aware of this, but if you press "Thank you" and then refresh the page, a second "Thank you" is added on.
(2010-06-27, 02:59 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Thanks for this plugin, I'm using it at my forum!

Not sure if you're aware of this, but if you press "Thank you" and then refresh the page, a second "Thank you" is added on.
Negative. Works fine for me
for some strange reason, in some forums the thanks button is there, and in others its not? Sad
Hello,

I'm wondering if there a version that will work with MyBB 1.6. If this mod won't work, is there a mod that will do the same job?

Daniel
It doesn't work on 1.6 but i'd be greatful if someone could update it, I tried to myself and it didnt work
What did you do?
I'll update this eventually, I just came back after a loooong hiatus and I've started updating all my plugins to bring them up to date to mybb 1.6

This is third on the list, I am on the second one Wink
(2010-09-14, 06:17 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]I'll update this eventually, I just came back after a loooong hiatus and I've started updating all my plugins to bring them up to date to mybb 1.6

This is third on the list, I am on the second one Wink

cant wait
Cool, can't wait, this is the only thing that is stopping up from upgrading to mybb 1.6.0