MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks a lot. I will do that now.

It didn't make the member_profile template edit, unsure why but all fixed now.
WOW!
This is a great plugin.

Thanks a lot for good and useful plugins.
Rep +
I get the following error when i try to install the plugin.

MySQL 5.5.11
PHP Version 5.3.5

I cant update them and my provider wont. Is there any way to fix it? Many many thanks in advance!

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9
Query:
    CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike ( tlid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', puid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (tlid) ) TYPE=MyISAM; 

(2011-07-19, 09:09 PM)thec0re Wrote: [ -> ]I get the following error when i try to install the plugin.

MySQL 5.5.11
PHP Version 5.3.5

I cant update them and my provider wont. Is there any way to fix it? Many many thanks in advance!

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 9
Query:
    CREATE TABLE mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike ( tlid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, pid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', uid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', puid int unsigned NOT NULL default '0', dateline bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0', KEY pid (pid, uid), PRIMARY KEY (tlid) ) TYPE=MyISAM; 

This is due to MySQL >= v5.5

To fix this, open inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php and search for all instances of TYPE=MyISAM and replace them with ENGINE=MyISAM

This will be fixed in the next release of the plugin.
Thank you, I am enjoying this plugin. Thank you for your time.
After, the 1.6.4 upgrade, it keeps in loading when pressing thanks button Sad
I got the error:

Thanks and Registration Security Question has conflicts. Smile

SS : http://i52.tinypic.com/2m41w5e.png

This error appears when both are activated.
Thanks!
(2011-07-29, 12:47 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]After, the 1.6.4 upgrade, it keeps in loading when pressing thanks button Sad
I got the error:

Thanks and Registration Security Question has conflicts. Smile

SS : http://i52.tinypic.com/2m41w5e.png

This error appears when both are activated.
Thanks!

There is a fix coming for this.
Thank You/Like System v1.3.1 is stable, i have no problem..

The only problem was Registration Security Question, Thanks G33K !
same problem : it has infinity loading !!
but when i deactive "Registration Security Question," it will be OK !!!!?

how we can fix it
Same problem as every one above bro,it keeps on loading,when a user presses the button.

Ps: can u just make the user notified when one likes a post by pm or so,which may be handy for small forums Smile.