MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-07-13, 11:46 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]@GunnerAIO
If the edits are all there and it still does not work then it is time to check if there is a javascript conflict. Keep in mind that javascripts don't come with plugins only, alot of themes also come with their own javascripts so you need to check to make sure that you don't have a javascript conflicting.

How to remove the javascript conflicts arising from themes??
please help me if i want to hide thanks given how to do it geek ?
(2012-07-16, 11:38 AM)brianmccoy Wrote: [ -> ]
If the edits are all there and it still does not work then it is time to check if there is a javascript conflict. Keep in mind that javascripts don't come with plugins only, alot of themes also come with their own javascripts so you need to check to make sure that you don't have a javascript conflicting.

This depends on what scripts you already have on the site. If you are using jQuery, then most times using a jquery.noconflict(); fixes the conflict, otherwise you have to troubleshoot which script is conflicting. There are development tools you can use to do this. If you're using chrome you can use its included tools.

(2012-07-18, 04:05 PM)pkgarena Wrote: [ -> ]please help me if i want to hide thanks given how to do it geek ?

Easiest way would be to take it out of the templates. Look at thankyoulike_postbit and thankyoulike_memprofile templates in the global templates.
(2012-07-16, 10:41 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to list users according to the number of likes/thanks they received?

Not sure if you noticed this but I'd like to ask this again G33k. Thanks <3
(2012-07-24, 01:11 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-16, 10:41 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to list users according to the number of likes/thanks they received?

Sorry I missed it.
There is no way currently to do this, the data is there and it would be possible with a few edits. I'll try and add it to the features for a future version.
(2012-07-24, 01:15 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry I missed it.
There is no way currently to do this, the data is there and it would be possible with a few edits. I'll try and add it to the features for a future version.

No worries. Thank you very much for the prompt response. I'm hoping for the feature soon Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(2012-07-24, 01:10 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-16, 11:38 AM)brianmccoy Wrote: [ -> ]

This depends on what scripts you already have on the site. If you are using jQuery, then most times using a jquery.noconflict(); fixes the conflict, otherwise you have to troubleshoot which script is conflicting. There are development tools you can use to do this. If you're using chrome you can use its included tools.

So jquery.noconflict(); command should be used alongwith my theme js (which is placed in the headerinclude template)??

(2012-07-24, 01:16 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 01:15 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry I missed it.

No worries. Thank you very much for the prompt response. I'm hoping for the feature soon Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Prostats plugin can list top 5 users
My thank you plugin doesn't shown in my postbit only shown in profile page. How can I fix?
(2012-08-20, 10:19 PM)isodownload Wrote: [ -> ]My thank you plugin doesn't shown in my postbit only shown in profile page. How can I fix?

This is from the plugin page:
Quote:- To customize the postbit block, you can use the following variables:
$post['tyl_unumtyls']: Number of thanks given
$post['tyl_unumrtyls']: This is fully formatted string (xx in yy posts)
$post['tyl_unumrcvtyls']: Number of thanks received
$post['tyl_unumptyls']: Number of posts in which the thanks were received

Also, I had a question of my own. I manually put the below code into my member_profile template:

<a href="tylsearch.php?action=usertylforposts&amp;uid={$uid}">Find Liked Posts</a>

My members have reported that the following SQL error is received when clicking that link in profiles, only while they're logged in. If they are logged out, they can search normally:

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 't.uid' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT pid FROM mybb_posts WHERE pid IN ( SELECT tyl.pid FROM mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike tyl WHERE tyl.puid = 21) AND fid NOT IN ('18','15','17')AND ((fid IN(16) AND t.uid='21') OR t.fid NOT IN(16)) ORDER BY dateline DESC 

It works fine on my end while logged in and while logged out. Is there something that I need to fix somewhere? I'm not very savvy when it comes to SQL.
How can import all Thanks/Likes to new created forum??
"New forum" in SQL-base have all same: users,Threads/Posts, well, copys all from old (exp. "Closed forum") to "New-created" forum with importing (withMerge) all things.
How can properly importing this? And when import all "Thanks", is it properly work in "new forum" after all importing?
Please,step-by-step in short terms from start to end (what's need >before created "New forum" and what need >after closed "Old forum").
Thanks!