MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4.x/1.6.x] Thank You/Like System v1.5 (Updated: 10/26/2011)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2009-11-22, 04:25 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-22, 04:24 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmm, well, I think this is not good at all if you change the rep system to another :/, the best option is maybe, using a hook with the Newpoints from Pirata nervo and leave the MyBB Rep as is.

Not sure what NewPoints has to do with the reputation system :s

Not with rep, I mean a Connection to Add Points with each thank, but you say that you need hooks for this plugin Toungue
(2009-11-22, 07:52 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-22, 04:24 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Mmmm, well, I think this is not good at all if you change the rep system to another :/, the best option is maybe, using a hook with the Newpoints from Pirata nervo and leave the MyBB Rep as is.

Not with rep, I mean a Connection to Add Points with each thank, but you say that you need hooks for this plugin Toungue

Yes this plugin would need to provide hooks for me to use them

(2009-11-22, 08:19 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes this plugin would need to provide hooks for me to use them

If this is a highly requested or needed feature I don't mind adding hooks in to the plugin however I have not had hooks in any of my plugins and I prefer to rather not have any.
I feel each plugin should be independent. Having a plugin depend on another plugin doesn't seem like the way to go.
- G33K -
Could you send me via PM the PSD of the buttons?
i wish to make a spanish version

Thanks Big Grin
(2009-11-23, 02:41 AM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]- G33K -

Thanks Big Grin

+1 Toungue

Thanks Big Grin

(2009-11-23, 03:13 AM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks Big Grin

+1 Toungue

Here you go:
[attachment=16104]

Note: All the different variations of the buttons are in that one psd, just make the layer for the color/text that you want visible and save as gif.
Do you have a XFC for the Gimp?
When you releasing the updated version?? Please release it soon...
I installed this today and found some issues too.

I found the fixes to the templates on page 6.... I only had to fix the user cp template, so that was easy.

But the page keeps loading on using the thank/like. If you hit refresh, it stops and registers but checking the template fixes on the page 6 solution, the jscript template code is indeed there.

I tried uploading a fresh jscript file but that did no good.

Any suggestions?
(2009-11-23, 01:56 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a XFC for the Gimp?

I did them in Photoshop, I think you can import psd files in to GIMP can you not?

(2009-11-23, 05:27 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]When you releasing the updated version?? Please release it soon...

Patience...Its coming...soon Toungue

(2009-11-23, 09:12 PM)Goggalor Wrote: [ -> ]I installed this today and found some issues too.

I found the fixes to the templates on page 6.... I only had to fix the user cp template, so that was easy.

But the page keeps loading on using the thank/like. If you hit refresh, it stops and registers but checking the template fixes on the page 6 solution, the jscript template code is indeed there.

I tried uploading a fresh jscript file but that did no good.

Any suggestions?

As explained in the post on page 6, the reason for the loading image to get stuck would be if it couldn't find the element id where to insert the updated data it received through ajax. So if you are using a custom template and need to change the thank you templates, change them but make sure the IDs and the style calls remain the same.

If you can't figure out, I could help you but I'll need the URL of the board where this is happening, with a test account so I can look at the root of the problem.