MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ads in Posts (like digitalpoint)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank you lufbra for understanding the main reason behind my post. Smile

It was the only way to prevent another coder to be working for nothing by the same abusive person. The reasons why i strongly believe they are the same persons, or link together, is that this user registration date is just few days appart of the banned date of the previous, also they ask both for exactly the same plugin and finally they are in the same time zone. Admins here could confirm by verifying their IPs...

Many hours for work and for communication with this person were lost and beeing a very honnest person, i do not want to grant this user the possibility to have my work for nothing. He had previously offered 30$ for this specific plugin creation that i finally accepted, but never received, he just vanished with no further responses. But he was still posting here to get one for free, before beeing banned...

Thank you very much for your comprehension! Smile

Sincerely,

exdiogene
Ah I see but I think he is requesting this time for free Toungue.
Anyone got this then? I would really appreciate if someone could release a plugin or tut for this Smile
(2009-11-15, 02:39 PM)jak123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone got this then? I would really appreciate if someone could release a plugin or tut for this Smile

For the moment, "My Ultimate Ad Suite" is available for a 5$ subscription here : My Ultimate Ad Suite.

Description: Its an ultimate and complete ad suite for webmasters. It will show your ads on 9 different places across the forum.

It will allow you to show your advertisement after X posts.

Sincerely,

exdiogene
Yes, i've seen that. But i'm asking about "Ads INSIDE a post" not "Ads AFTER a post" Smile

Thanks anyway.
You you mean like:

Quote:Hi everyone my name is john and i am an awesome guy!

{Ad}

My thing i like to do.. etc
?
Yea he does or like:

[ad]
post blah blablahj
im not that guy oki ? check the posting ips ...
anyway ... i`m not "begging" ... i was wondering if there is any and i didnt see it in mods so my suggestion for you is Get a LIFE !
Yup, that's what i mean.

Ad within someone's post as in inside my post that i'm posting right now.

At the start, middle or end, inside the actual post.

If anyone has this, it would really benefit some users Smile
That would be hard to do. I think you may have to pay because i have no idea how you would do it without a core edit.
Pages: 1 2 3