MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Console World - new theme, new homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The menu items need some space on the left as well. Cool theme though.
(2009-11-15, 12:55 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]The menu items need some space on the left as well. Cool theme though.

Agreed. Other than that the theme is great!
(2009-11-15, 12:55 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the old school controller buttons on the theme's logo. Took me back to the days before analog sticks... hmmm... SNES MAN!! PS1 pre analog! Big Grin

Ok, so I collect systems...I have everything from the Atari 2600 to the PS2/Dreamcast/GameCube/XBox era. Less a few that have broken and a few I never bought like the NeoGeo.

EDIT: And they all work Smile And yes I even play them all now and then.

I have some of those too.
It's nice to have games that don't take ~16 hours to learn. Smile
Thank you for your suggestions Smile
I've updated the forums theme, http://forums.consoleworld.net/index.php (clear your cache so it loads the new css and new images when loading the page).
Is it better? Is it more console related than before? Took me about 2 hours to make the header >.>
I'll need to update the home page as well but first I want to make sure the changes are okay Toungue
I liked the theme that matched the site better Undecided
(2009-11-21, 07:09 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the theme that matched the site better Undecided

Hmm I don't get you lol
(2009-11-21, 07:12 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-21, 07:09 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I liked the theme that matched the site better Undecided

Hmm I don't get you lol

Me either, that doesn't make sense.
http://consoleworld.net/

^ I liked that theme better
Oh that makes more sense lol.
Anyway there was something missing in that theme, it looked too professional for a console related forum which is for people between 15-30 (though there's still people (above 30 years old) that go to that kind of forums, most of the users are younger than 30). I can't explain but TimB explained what I can't explain Toungue Check the first page and you'll know what I mean Smile

By the way, what don't you like in this one?
Pages: 1 2 3