MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ftp Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,todays problem is that i want a person to have access to some of the files in the ftp .Ok so problem is that i have the forums in public_html ok but inside the public_html i also have another forum in it which i dont want him to have access,what i did is with the account a new folder was made which is empty and i transferred all the forum files that i want him to have access to that new folder so example:public_html/folder and so he wont have access to the other forum although when i do complete the transfer an error accures to the whole page,help?
This isn't really the proper place to support this... especially since that varies by host. You'll need to find out how to set your access from your host. We can't tell you.
Ok so do this:

First forum:
public_html/forums/forum1

second forum:
public_html/forums/forum2

To get you more organized, but now I am wondering what error do you get on the page and for what forum his or yours?

Also I noticed that you have removed the "Theme created by Justin S." part on Pet Central...
(2009-11-14, 06:38 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so do this:

First forum:
public_html/forums/forum1

second forum:
public_html/forums/forum2

To get you more organized, but now I am wondering what error do you get on the page and for what forum his or yours?

Also I noticed that you have removed the "Theme created by Justin S." part on Pet Central...
Yeah ive removed it does it really matter? everybody knows that afresh themes are from justin s.
Point is it's against the licence and part of the agreement of you using it is that you keep it there.
(2009-11-14, 06:56 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Point is it's against the licence and part of the agreement of you using it is that you keep it there.

I didnt really read the license that came with the theme Undecided but if it says it my bad then.
Ok nevermind found the problem.
Added it again,sorry justin.