MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JWPlayer MyCode Embed v3[APPROVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-08-11, 03:19 PM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]You can always get the player from JW Player and try making a code based on this
A good ideea ! Thank's !
Wink
Well, I just made a new version of the plugin. Now, just copy "jwplayermycode.php" to "/inc/plugins" and activate it. The "player.swf" must be copied to "/<forum_root>/jwplayer".
Hi, thanks for this plugin, works nicely on my forum Big Grin

Just some minor bug, I noticed that this conflicts with mybb's default media embed feature (TV icon button on top of text editor).

What I did was edited jwplayermycode.php file:

find:

$content = preg_replace("/\[video](.*?)\[\/video\]/si", "<object><embed src='./jwplayer/player.swf' width='530' height='350' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='file=$1'</embed></object>", $content);
$content = preg_replace("/\[audio](.*?)\[\/audio\]/si", "<object><embed src='./jwplayer/player.swf' width='470' height='20' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='file=$1'</embed></object>", $content);

replace to something like this:

$content = preg_replace("/\[jwvideo](.*?)\[\/jwvideo\]/si", "<object><embed src='./jwplayer/player.swf' width='530' height='350' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='file=$1'</embed></object>", $content);
$content = preg_replace("/\[jwaudio](.*?)\[\/jwaudio\]/si", "<object><embed src='./jwplayer/player.swf' width='470' height='20' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' flashvars='file=$1'</embed></object>", $content);

To embed, use these tags:

[jwvideo]http://content4.longtailvideo.com/videos/flvplayer.flv[/jwvideo]
[jwaudio]http://www.longtailvideo.com/jw/upload/bunny.mp3[/jwaudio]

I installed this, even did the changes described above. But in both ways i only got a white field where the video was supposed to be. Sad

Does it not work ?
it is not work and eror configuration Sad
where is new version of this mycode that work with new version of this softwear ?

thks for your answers
Pages: 1 2