MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Tomm M!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Last night was quite eventful; including arguing with gypsies, hugging random people, waaay too many shots, a few free bottles of champagne and changing my front door locks at 11.30pm. Fun times.

Shy
(2009-12-23, 10:57 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Last night was quite eventful; including arguing with gypsies, hugging random people, waaay too many shots, a few free bottles of champagne and changing my front door locks at 11.30pm. Fun times.

Shy

Was that the last part? If so that would've been fun to see xD
Yep, it was.

:p
Heh please explain the story behind that Wink
(2009-12-23, 04:40 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-12-23, 04:30 AM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]Hpybhdy

With no vowels!

>implying r & t are vowels
(2009-12-24, 01:08 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Heh please explain the story behind that Wink

Well, I'd finished my pizza (as in, the one you get that you wouldn't eat if you were sober) and was going to bed when my friend thought he'd be clever and try and lock the door under the influence of heavy alcohol. He isn't the best of people on his feet when he hasn't had a drink, so while he had hold of the key in the lock, he stumbled over - snapping the key - and landed flat on his face.

I was laughing until he held up half a key...
Toungue Well sounds like you had a great time Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6