MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Doing Web Design for $10! - Limited Offer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-11-16, 11:58 PM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]If you are looking for quick money. You have my business. Smile

I am interested in myBB Themes, and Web Site Layouts. I have some questions:
  • Are these custom designed and coded for $10.00?
  • Can I order a good amount around ten or so?
  • Will I get full rights? So only I can use them?
  • Will I have to have a link back to your site? I hate these things?

PM ME the answers to my questions please. I have some cash awaiting. Big Grin
Ah I am interested yes they will be fully coded, designed, etc. Sure you can order as many as you want but remember it can take up to 5 business days for one unique theme to be completed. You will get the full right, you can modify them, resell theme, etc.

They do have a link back but if you do not want them I will charge an extra $10 dollars.

Do you got MSN by any change I would like to talk with you. Feel free to add me on [email protected]
FullMetalBabe Wrote:No, when some one buys a custom theme they also have buy the ability to remove the copyright in most companies and designers.Tell me one theme you haven't seen with copyright.

For a start I bought a theme off combus recently (see signature) and combus and I agreed that no link back is needed. As long as I don't claim I made it. Which I haven't nor do I plan to.

I have also bought quite a good amount of designs with coding, and also designs on their own and none of them have link backs. You are correct some companies that sell designs (usually the larger quite expensive companies) may sometimes charge. However in most Freelance situations they do not require link back unless it's for more then one website / forum.

However. I am not going to keep discussing this. It will ruin Zomaian's thread.

@ Zomaian: PM me those answers. I have some work for you. Big Grin

EDIT: I seen your post.

I don't have MSN. However I will get some details on what I require and I shall PM you then. Thanks for answering my questions. Smile
(2009-11-17, 12:24 AM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]
FullMetalBabe Wrote:No, when some one buys a custom theme they also have buy the ability to remove the copyright in most companies and designers.Tell me one theme you haven't seen with copyright.

For a start I bought a theme off combus recently (see signature) and combus and I agreed that no link back is needed. As long as I don't claim I made it. Which I haven't nor do I plan to.

I have also bought quite a good amount of designs with coding, and also designs on their own and none of them have link backs. You are correct some companies that sell designs (usually the larger quite expensive companies) may sometimes charge. However in most Freelance situations they do not require link back unless it's for more then one website / forum.

However. I am not going to keep discussing this. It will ruin Zomaian's thread.

@ Zomaian: PM me those answers. I have some work for you. Big Grin

EDIT: I seen your post.

I don't have MSN. However I will get some details on what I require and I shall PM you then. Thanks for answering my questions. Smile

If you're only paying $10 for a complete theme, I think it's fair to provide a link.

Question: Do you provide a demo before we pay? Or do we pay and then you work?
I will work on a demo-board where clients can follow their design 24/7. Depending on the amount I usually want 20% before I start just to see if they are able and willingly to pay.

One the theme is done I will show the client it and the client will have to pay the full amount in order to get the theme.
I hope you post the demo board for everyone to see Toungue

I'd love to see how other MyBB themers go about making their themes.
(2009-11-17, 12:49 AM)MyBBhehe Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you post the demo board for everyone to see Toungue

I'd love to see how other MyBB themers go about making their themes.

Depends if the client wants their theme to be viewable in public when its being created. If so I would love to setup a special link were guests can also see the theme being created. I will ask my future clients and if they agree than I will PM you the link Wink

Cheers
I used to have an open beta board, but recently closed the public views. Some other people started to make sneak-peeks on what they shouldn't.
Yeah I am interested. PM how much money I would need to send you to get the process started Smile
(2009-11-17, 01:09 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have an open beta board, but recently closed the public views. Some other people started to make sneak-peeks on what they shouldn't.
Yea well it depends on the clients.
Pages: 1 2