MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: modify mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey sorry i am new here dont know where to post this but i want to make my forum look in this manner [Image: formatq.jpg]
but dont know how to do that can anyone please help me?
I will have to make a new container in your CSS and make it float to the right. If you can not do this than I could do it for a small price or you can use one of the sidebar plugins in the mod section or mybbcentral.
Why coding must be paid? I thought you guys are going to be like MyBB devs, releasing their software free-of-charge. Just saying. Don't get mad.

Just use a sidebox plug-in. Simpler.
(2009-11-16, 04:52 AM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]Why coding must be paid? I thought you guys are going to be like MyBB devs, releasing their software free-of-charge. Just saying. Don't get mad.

Because its their time and work. They do some free stuff, but custom is harder.
(2009-11-16, 04:52 AM)acrox999 Wrote: [ -> ]Why coding must be paid? I thought you guys are going to be like MyBB devs, releasing their software free-of-charge. Just saying. Don't get mad.

1) Time = Monies
2) Monies = Work
3) Work = Time

Dear god I would not like to be a MyBB Dev anytime soon. I will have to code for hours and I do not even know PHP well. Most MyBB Dev people do not want to have the money since it will look good for their portfolio and job interview/portfolio. I mean everyone would love to have "Worked 3 years at MyBB" on their college application.

Sorry for getting mad, I still Heart you Toungue.
Ah, thanks for clearing me up. I never work so I don't know.
It's fine it depends on how much time. If I got free time I like to do stuff for free but usually I got to make some money to pay for hosting, domains, and other crap that I have online.
He is not an official MyBB dev, don't know where you got that.
(2009-11-16, 04:15 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I will have to make a new container in your CSS and make it float to the right. If you can not do this than I could do it for a small price or you can use one of the sidebar plugins in the mod section or mybbcentral.
thank you but i dont need that side bar that much also i thought it was free but anyways thanx...
As I said you can install a sidebar plugin...
Pages: 1 2