MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Untitled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am making my first theme :O Its untitled.

Firstly i would like to thank a few people.

lol took me a few minutes to remember your names Toungue

Zomaian (for the hexes and being the final push for me into this Toungue)
Combus/Infrakyle (Dudes your themes are amazing and it really helps)
Theme based off of MyBB default rounded by computer geek.
And theme makers of all kinds! You do help!

[Image: untitled_9.jpg]

Current. Adding an image to the Tcat. Anyone know how to make a gloss effect in Gimp?
Toungue Not bad for your first theme Wink.
lol thanks again :p
Sorry, but colorwise...it's horrid. Maybe get another scheme that could work and it could look good, but at the moment, it's...yeah.... Don't know who told you those color combinations would/could work, they dont.

I like where you were going, though just the colors man.
FMB trust me you do not want to see how it looked before that, Mark may I show them it Toungue.
nice
but you could change the default logo :3
(2009-11-16, 02:57 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]FMB trust me you do not want to see how it looked before that, Mark may I show them it Toungue.
lol go ahead. Thats horrid :p
(2009-11-16, 02:59 PM)Glas Wrote: [ -> ]nice
but you could change the default logo :3

I should i know Toungue
So far, the color scheme seems to be random? Maybe you should stick to a color and add secondary colros that complements it, and that does not start (or come from) a whole new and different scheme. (I'm probably not making any sense lol)

Oh and your demo board's name is a bit rude (?) lol

I'm not sure how I helped you Toungue And didn't you fogot to mention the author of your theme base (computergeek?)
oops i forgot that Thought i whited it all out. And lol i should lol. thansks :op
I dont got the link anymore to the first version Sad.
Pages: 1 2