MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My ShoutBox v2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wow looks nice, could you give us a few more screenshots or a test sb?
I dont have a live website at the moment, all that was done on my localhost (Provided by XAMPP)

And as for screenshots, that's pretty much all there is lol, nothing else to it really.
Admin setting screenshots?
I was unable to add any admin settings (couldn't find any easy to understand tutorials on this), but as soon as I find one, I will be adding some admin settings (such as purge shouts, edit shouts, how many to display etc)
Are there commands? Like /delete?
Not yet, full features that I want to have are as follows

Admin Panel:
Purge All, Delete, Shout Count (How many to display)
Avatar Dynamically resized (can select size in settings)

Commands:
/PS-[username] (Private shout to a user)
/Clear (Clears all shouts, admin only)

I may toy with the idea of adding a (help) bot (Not my strongest point, but I like bots)

Features:
MyCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled

that pretty much covers what I want to finish with, but if I can't fix the display problem, then I won't work on any of the other features until that's fixed
You should have chosen a different name, mine's MyShoutbox too
(2009-11-18, 08:30 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]You should have chosen a different name, mine's MyShoutbox too

I know! When I first saw it, I thought this was a release from you and I got excited, lol.
(2009-11-18, 03:43 PM)Punishment.Inc Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet, full features that I want to have are as follows

Admin Panel:
Purge All, Delete, Shout Count (How many to display)
Avatar Dynamically resized (can select size in settings)

Commands:
/PS-[username] (Private shout to a user)
/Clear (Clears all shouts, admin only)

I may toy with the idea of adding a (help) bot (Not my strongest point, but I like bots)

Features:
MyCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled

that pretty much covers what I want to finish with, but if I can't fix the display problem, then I won't work on any of the other features until that's fixed
Seems like a big dream. I wish you good luck and yes maybe change the name Toungue.
it's not called "MyShoutbox" it's just called Shoutbox, I put 'My' in front of shoutbox, because it's my code lol I apologise for any confusion
Pages: 1 2 3 4