MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Rounded Orange theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Here are the colors that are included along with their names:

Red - Novus Cardinal
Green - Novus Emerald
Light Green - Novus Clover
Light Blue - Novus Ocean
Dark Blue - Novus Dusk
Purple - Novus Iris
Brown - Novus Coffee
Yellow - Novus Gold
Gray - Novus Ghost
Pink - Novus Valentine

All suggestions for the names are welcome. You can also suggest a new color to be added.
Wow. I'm almost finished with this! I'm shooting for a final release of January 15th so I'm hoping everything will go smoothly.

I can officially announce the colors. They are:
Red - Novus Cardinal
Orange - Novus Tiger
Light Green - Novus Clover
Light Blue - Novus Ocean
Dark Blue - Novus Dusk
Purple - Novus Iris
Brown - Novus Coffee
Yellow - Novus Gold
Pink - Novus Valentine
Those sound really good. Any screen shots of the other colors?
Looks very nice and modern.

I have one question: will the width be available for stretch only via css or some image elements have to be modified as well?
Thanks.
(2010-01-09, 05:17 PM)Indy74 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks very nice and modern.

I have one question: will the width be available for stretch only via css or some image elements have to be modified as well?
Thanks.

Images will have to be replaced to stretch the theme. The only reason I did that was so that IE and Opera could get the rounded corners and shadow on the container. It doesn't look good square.
Awesome theme man.
I think I'll use it.
Loved the buttons!
Looks great Combus.. also did you release the snowy snow theme for free?
(2010-01-12, 04:53 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Combus.. also did you release the snowy snow theme for free?

I think you might have the wrong thread.
(2010-01-12, 12:27 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-01-12, 04:53 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great Combus.. also did you release the snowy snow theme for free?

I think you might have the wrong thread.

lol. Nice. Any ETA? (Also if you need bug testers i can help)
(2010-01-12, 11:41 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Any ETA? (Also if you need bug testers i can help)

I was shooting for the 15th but the nav menu has me stumped. Normally on an active forum, more links are put into the navigation, but the theme only allows for the default four. I don't want to revert to vertical nav and I can't go with just text links. Do you have any suggestions?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8