MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I Want make the letter normal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I Want make the letter normal,, how can i do that,, ive trieing with templates en themes,, they dont work.

see the attachment.
i'm i dont understand what do u mean by normal?

what's wrong with them

bbye
Try take a look at your CSS file, thats usually where the font sizes are listed.
I don't see the problem - it all looks "normal" to me.

Can you explain exactly what you think is wrong?
dumni0x Wrote:Try take a look at your CSS file, thats usually where the font sizes are listed.

actually there is no css file for mybb, whether u edit them form the theme manager,or u find them in the database under mybb_theme

and still waitting for belalim's replySmile

ciao
If you look at his screenshot, the top box font is bigger than the forum font.

He wants to make them same size so they flow with each other.
dumni0x Wrote:If you look at his screenshot, the top box font is bigger than the forum font.

He wants to make them same size so they flow with each other.

you completely right dumni0x!,, you understand me good Big Grin hihi,,
ive check all my templates and css file but the fonts are not changing Sad.
i think this comes from the changed files of update mybb board 1.02.
Can you provide me with a link to your forum so that I can check out the CSS?

Also, it could possibly be that your browser's text size is set higher than usual. Go to View > Text Size and click Normal (Firefox) or in Internet Explorer, click Medium.

Chris
ive check my firefox and internet explorer but they are medium.
this is the link of my forum: http://www.fener-fans.nl
alright that's clear Smile

i think u are using the mod WelcomePanel [Index] (0.1.0)]/b]
by k776

well as i first looked at the code, i found that they use the classes trow1 and trow2 , mean no new classes.

so in case the text in ur rows are this size then make sure to edit the [b]Alternative Row 1
and Alternative Row 2, if not, then did u make an editing to that script lately??

or u will have to edit the template manually, to specify the size.
now i'm helpless as i'm in the uiversity, once i get home i'll have a closer look. but try what i have mentioned above anyway.

ciao
Pages: 1 2