MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Site to MyBB theme conversion needed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had somebody create a MyBB theme that looked identical to my current site design (www.jweb2.com) but I can't for the life of my find it anywhere in my backups.

I'm looking for somebody who can do a quick conversion (no specific time frame but the sooner the better). Unfortunately I cannot provide access to my site so I require this be coded on a development board and then sent to me when completed (I can provide the current CSS and a blank page with the coding).

Please let me know the time frame needed and a link to some of your work. In exchange I can provide payment via Paypal, Web Hosting, a TLD, or a combination of the 3 based on your past work and time frame.
Send you a PM Wink.
Joshee is currently working on this for me. Thanks everybody for your offers, next time I need some theme work done I'll just send PMs instead of opening a thread. Wink
Josheee is great with themes, did the EasyMyBB forum one for me. For free. I should really give something in return.
So far I'm extremely impressed. He's been working on it for less than 2 hours and already over 50% complete! The company I was going to deal with wanted to charge $10 on top of their costs just to ensure 24 hour delivery, whereas Joshee looks like he'll have it done in less than 3!
(2009-11-18, 12:27 AM)Jakee Wrote: [ -> ]Josheee is great with themes, did the EasyMyBB forum one for me. For free. I should really give something in return.

Yea, Im probably going to start charging at least a little bit for theme conversions. Joe's will be the third I have made I think. And so far he is the only one that is paying (Mainly because he said he would, I just didnt need the other two things he offered).
And the price is well worth it. Some offers I got were triple what you asked for and required up to 1 week for completion!
Wow really? Usually fully custom theme are around that much, conversion should be that high!
Exactly. I requested some quotes from some of the designers at WebHostingTalk and they wanted to charge more than combus charges for custom themes just for a conversion and the average turnaround for a conversion project was 72 hours and they required FTP access to my server because they wouldn't install MyBB on their own to develop it. Sad
(2009-11-18, 12:52 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. I requested some quotes from some of the designers at WebHostingTalk and they wanted to charge more than combus charges for custom themes just for a conversion and the average turnaround for a conversion project was 72 hours and they required FTP access to my server because they wouldn't install MyBB on their own to develop it. Sad
Wow is that a long sentence or what..lol

On topic, do either of you care to share what the dollar amount was? So others have an idea of what to expect if they need this service.

If not, completely understandable.
Pages: 1 2