MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Account Intergration with WHMCS.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My partner and I are finishing up the final touches on a WHMCS plugin that creates, manages, and synchronizes user's MyBB accounts. We are wondering if there is any interest in this type of plugin (for WHMCS, not MyBB since it's easier to engineer a plugin that talks with a script with unencrypted source) and if so we'll polish up the finished code and add some configuration options. If not, that's fine too. Smile
This sinchronize the Admin accounts of MyBB?
All MyBB accounts will be created by WHMCS and MyBB will use the WHMCS password so 1 logon for both WHMCS and MyBB.
I would love love love to have a plugin like that, could be really useful!
Actually I don't think we will be making this publicly available due to a lot of additional coding we are doing outside of the planned hook (template changes, core file changes, etc...). Sorry. Sad
You can include all edited files and the template?
We'd prefer not to sell a plugin that will most likely break user's ability to update their MyBB installation.
Awww that sucks I always wanted a mod like this =( You can't like do a monthly lease for the plugin or something?
Has anyone got a plugin like this?
(2010-03-18, 10:02 AM)hostedweb Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone got a plugin like this?

Nope, Joe is the only one.
Pages: 1 2