MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i have a very serious problem in newly instal mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a very huge problem in newly install mybb forum.

the problem is this that after instalation of 4 hour i came back and want to login and when i give my admin login username and password again redirect me to login page and after a lot of tries i am telling here so please solve my this problem.
so how can it will be solved...?
plz any one can check here...?
Quote:http://www.dementpeople.com/forum
so please help me and solve this problem...?
i am waiting to running my site so plzAngry
First of all you should look around before posting, this isn't the right forum to be posting this and it's most likely been answered many many times.

Second, with a forum like this....

Quote:Software And Cracks
A Bundle of 100% Registered Software and Cracks are available here
Sub Forums: Forum Contains No New PostsRegistered Software, Forum Contains No New PostsRequested Software, Forum Contains No New PostsCracks

Expect posts here to be closed since folks here don't support forums that supplies illegal content to folks!
Quote:This is the Place where you can say anything and do which you want but Please never Hrut anyone!!!

Nice description.

But really this a a mod_security problem if I remember correctly, go check the sticky in the support section.
thanks mate but its just for my university fellow dude..
we are a group of student which is offering services to only students so why should you people not helping us...?
Thanks i have solve the problem now...
Your serious problem is your newly installed MyBB forum is a waste of space, warez and all.