MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Auto mybb text color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed with sites that use vBulletin when people (like moderators) post in a thread there text is automatically a certain color(without putting the color code in). Is there a way to do that with mybb?
You mean a WYSIWYG editor?? It needs a plugin/code modification.
(2009-11-17, 11:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You mean a WYSIWYG editor?? It needs a plugin/code modification.

No, if that makes the text automatically a certain color, like if the admin color is yellow and when you post instead of clicking the select color option it will automatically make the post color yellow once submitted.
I think he means, for example, when an admin posts, their text color is automatically red, or if a mod posts, their text color is automatically blue. Etc.

I think this would require PHP editing. I dont know PHP so I cant help.
Ohh I see, still needs a plugin Toungue I know there was one for 1.2, can't remember if it was updated for 1.4... try this one: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/user-appearance-02 Needs some core file changes but that's the only one I can immediately think of.
(2009-11-18, 12:26 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means, for example, when an admin posts, their text color is automatically red, or if a mod posts, their text color is automatically blue. Etc.

I think this would require PHP editing. I dont know PHP so I cant help.
Yes this is what I mean.