MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View New Posts | View Today's Posts Neither works properly here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2009-11-18, 05:44 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]You are the one thats lost. Nothing is malfunctioning, you just dont understand how it works.

LOL, you think you are right even when screen shot evidence is as clear as day that you are dead wrong !!

Talk about defending a bad position, you seem to be the champion of looking bad, or at least, not wanting to admit you could ever be wrong, funny thing is, I see way too much of that on this forum, thinking that all is fine, rally around the flag and defend the faith even when there are obvious problems.

This is called sticking your head in the sand !!

The same thing that ruined vBulletin and their brand in a few days.
Oh sheesh, what's your problem???

You're the only one reporting these kinds of things, and many people, even the staff members, have said that it's working fine for them... Why do you seem to want to pick a fight with everyone?

If you visited before and not clicked any threads it would show posts updated after you last login, at least that's what happens to me?
I'm out of this discussion.
(2009-11-18, 06:37 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Oh sheesh, what's your problem???

You're the only one reporting these kinds of things, and many people, even the staff members, have said that it's working fine for them... Why do you seem to want to pick a fight with everyone?

If you visited before and not clicked any threads it would show posts updated after you last login, at least that's what happens to me?

Read this post:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-598...#pid426948

This applies to you here, on AdminAddict, on vB.com and on every other thread you have posted in with me !!!

You always defend the wrong position and insist that you are right, just like you have been crying about people complaining about vBulletin when they are going to be hammered with lawsuits in court by customers, you will be insisting that they were right even after they lose the lawsuits !!! Smile

In other words, you add posts to threads with little relevant substance, this is called signature spamming in most corners.
I'm never on vB.com, I think I only posted once there and it was to give my opinion about two mock-ups made about the design, I've never posted on .org either... I think you're thinking of another person. No one has lost anything because no one has started any lawsuits? Are you high?

Do you even know the meaning of spamming or what is a signature? Huh

Edit: Also, I'm a very respected member on AdminAddict, I have a good reputation there as a designer.
And all you did there was cry about people knocking vBulletin and try to censor discussions.

That is not what a forum is about, sorry, you are a new kid on the block.

You did the very same thing here and got a few threads closed due to your crying.
(2009-11-18, 06:51 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]And all you did there was cry about people knocking vBulletin and try to censor discussions.

That is not what a forum is about, sorry, you are a new kid on the block.

You did the very same thing here and got a few threads closed due to your crying.

You're trippin'. Toungue Anyways, you have something against me, continue the talk on PM, no need to taint another thread. I might be ' the new kid on the block' but you're certainly proven yourself to be far away from being an expert.
You're right, we would not want anyone to understand the real truth, let's keep all this stuff private !!! Rolleyes
YouRE thE PROolblemz, Don'tYOU gETZ iTTt??
OK I think I figured out why AVC always posted these mentally damaged posts:

1) He is mentally damaged.
2) He is high on crack all day
Pages: 1 2 3 4