MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: StackOverflow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it has been long time i have visited the community, was today back and to put my first post as a feature request from the community.

I would like to see the future versions as stackoverflow.com if you go down the sites they don't have these categories and sub categoris or forums... instead everything comes in tags.

Another thing is how well they have organized the system flow makes me a real surprise as its so easier for the end user to navigate to topics.

Anyway i hope [b]tikitiki [/b]is still alive, last time when i was here he has changed his display name... hopefully you have come back to square one.
Stackoverflow is not a forum, that is one. Secondly, it's not very userfriendly, it gets confusing at least for me.
TikiTiki is still here yes. He just uses his name now Toungue.

Umm, I don't see what your saying at all. Where are the categories and what not now? And, as FMB said it's not even a forum.
(2009-11-18, 03:51 PM)vinoth Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway i hope [b]tikitiki [/b]is still alive, last time when i was here he has changed his display name... hopefully you have come back to square one.

Alive and well and busy as hell.

Oh snap.
(2009-11-22, 08:24 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-18, 03:51 PM)vinoth Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway i hope [b]tikitiki [/b]is still alive, last time when i was here he has changed his display name... hopefully you have come back to square one.

Alive and well and busy as hell.

Oh snap.

lol. Well i think that could be a theme not a forum...
I love the ideas of tags, but please don't get rid of our categories.