MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SugoiCMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Updated: Nov 29 2009

The development is going start after Nov, we will be releasing a Beta far in December maybe even later. Until then you can view the updates here.

New Features Added to List

~ YouTube Media Integration
~ Mega Video Media Integration
~ Veoh Media Integration
~ MySpace Media Integration

~ Gallery Thumbnail Generator
~ Gallery Comments
~ Gallery Rating (maybe)
~ Gallery Watermark Option
~ Albums Private & Public (maybe)

More features are to come.

---------------------------- END OF UPDATES NOV/29/2009 ----------------------------

Hey there welcome!!!

Okay before I start I wish to note the SugoiCMS was born from idea of kCMS http://community.mybboard.net/thread-59533.html but since I got more people to support the project we changed the name to Sugoi meaning (Incredible) *Japanese Translation*

Our goal is still the same as with kCMS, to make a light and easy to use CMS system with useful features rather then features that may never be used.

To start off the Development Team of SugoiCMS agreed ed on few features that will be developed for SugoiCMS, this features where also suggested in kCMS Thread.

Current Feature List

~ Ability to edit Meta
~ News System
~ Image Gallery
~ Build in theme integrator (Uses forum theme)
~ Build in theme editor
~ SEO (Mod_Rewrite Rule)

Here is a preview of the SugoiCMS Admin CP - Login Page
[Image: 288y41x.jpg]
The full credit goes to FullMetalBabe, sorry for sticking my watermark but people tend to copy ^^

© 2009 SugoiCMS Development Team, All Rights Reserved.

- Any more suggestions are always welcomed!
Looking good so far, by the way everyone on the SugoiCMS team we are having a meeting at 7-8PM GTM -4.
Sorry boys and girls for such a long wait ^^. I just finished the core framework for SugoiCMS.

Q: So what changes did it go truth?
A: Many here is a list...

1 - SugoiCMS Shop

The shop is a web based application running on my testing server at the moment as you can see of S3 (Server) ^^. In any case the shop system can only be used after you finish the download process, which asks you to create an account. When this process is complete you get a Licence, the Licence is free its just used by CDN (Server) to keep track of who is running SugoiCMS. The shop system has one feature called tokens, tokens are like money allowing you get new modules, updates and much more. Why is there tokens you ask? To limit the amount of items a user can download and to prevent server from overheating. The default amount of tokens is 30. Tokens are can not be purchased as they will be renewed by the system automatically each week.

The standard software patches and updates are free and do not follow the token system rules, but plugins, skins, modules do follow this things.

2 - SugoiCMS Web Backup Utility

This features is what the name says, a backup utility. So what I mean by backup it will compress your MySQL database records and send them to remote file server S3Big GrinESU (fileserver), the files will be protected by the same password user used to create an account during installation, so you don't have to worry about anything.

3 - Improvements

Ok, I done lots of work on this part. Fixed Memory Leak, Added 3 Layer Security, Updated Speed, Updated Core Modules, Updated Core Framework, Added Shop, Added MySQL Backup Utility, Fixed Configuration Problem, Added Meta Support, Added iPod/iPhone Module

And finally here is a image of the latest update...
[Image: 4j83ns.jpg]

If you have any question please feel free to ask ^^

Server Specs: S3 Server
Processors: x2 - 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
Ram: 32GB
Disk Space: x4 - 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s

Server Specs: S3 Desu Server
Disk Space: x4 - 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s

Server Specs: CND Server
Ram: 16GB
Disk Space: x2 - 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s
Quote:If you have any question please feel free to ask ^^

Server Specs: S3 Server
Disk Space: x4 - 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s

Server Specs: S3 Desu Server
Disk Space: x4 - 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s

Server Specs: CND Server
Ram: 16GB
Disk Space: x2 - 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s

What it run like on a shared server LOL
@Mark. M

Hmm, very odd that you think this is shared hosting. No this is not SHARED HOSTING and there are defiantly not SHARED SERVERS. I own them as I purchased them with my own money, I also got a bit of a discount on them, but overall I got them. S3, S3 Desu and CND are "3" separate servers. To make it more clear they are different machines that have nothing to do with each other, other then being inner connected to serve data between each other.
I mean what will it be like on a shared server. Sorry if i was unclear.
@Mark.M

lol, don't worry about making things clear I figure things out eventually, I still can see what you mean by shared servers. Well if you think about it then yes, since the data is store on the 3 servers that I have. Including backup, tracking, plugins, modules, themes, support documents, shop system, python utility's.
I think we both have no idea what eachother are talking about. Would you like me to delete those posts? Big Grin
prob not. lol... still I can't understand what you trying to ask? There not shared servers if you want to know that...
I thought this is what you were testing it on correct?
Pages: 1 2