MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GetMyBB sig - $5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey,
I am looking for a GetMyBB sig.

I will pay $5 to the creator of the best one

Requirements:
The .PSD for it
Must be attractive & clear
Size =
468 x 60

Text:
Main: GetMyBB
Little slogan: Free MyBB forum hosting

Please send me a pm with what you have made along with a .PSD. I will say who the winner is here & give them $5 via paypal.

I will be looking for the best & paying the best: 19th November - 11.30am GMT time
Dang, at the moment I'm not home, I won't be for a while. ;( I could make you one when I do. I did EasyMyBB's sig.
Ah, an extra $5 would be nice, but I suck at photoshop Toungue
FullMetalBabe would be the best person I know of on here to make it for you Wink
I will try one before FMB comes home and makes a awesome sig Toungue.
(2009-11-18, 06:26 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, at the moment I'm not home, I won't be for a while. ;( I could make you one when I do. I did EasyMyBB's sig.

When will you get home?

(2009-11-18, 06:28 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]I will try one before FMB comes home and makes a awesome sig Toungue.

Good luck Smile

---------
Updated my post of when I will take the best!
Any specific sizes, or colours, whatever? Just a banner for advertising right?
Colours and stuff is up to you, just got to try make it look good & attracting as I will pick the one I feel is best.

Size:
468 x 60
ok, one last question, got a logo or do you want me to make one as well, and include it in the banner?
(so if you have a specific logo you want in the banner, send it to me please, or else I'll make something nice myself)
Make it nice yourself Smile

I dont have anything nice yet such as a logo you could base from xD
k, just started (:
Pages: 1 2 3 4