MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your Avatar and Why???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wow, even when you're bored you rock at graphics Toungue
(2009-11-18, 08:55 PM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]For me, I created my avatar from the Aviary tools set. It wasn't easy to make, but it was fun. The point I don't get is this is supposed to show up as transparent.

I changed it from a png to a gif and was able to make it transparent but I don't understand why I couldn't do it as a png.
[Image: avatar_21543.gif]
You could make that avatar really easily in photoshop. And it would save it perfect as a .png
Due the high demand for this new brand of avatars from part of many people. I've moved from my big buget avatar, to an even greater one. Love comments are welcome!
Dont let AVC see that one, he'll want you banned xD
(2009-11-18, 10:23 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]Due the high demand for this new brand of avatars from part of many people. I've moved from my big budget avatar, to an even greater one. Love comments are welcome!
Man that's a really great avatar. I "love" it man.Big Grin
You must be RICH to be able to afford that kind of craftsmanship, combus!
(2009-11-18, 10:30 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]You must be RICH to be able to afford that kind of craftsmanship, combus!

He has to be, how ells? lol
Mine, because i like the colour red and it has my name in it, i like it.
(2009-11-18, 10:34 PM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-18, 10:30 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]You must be RICH to be able to afford that kind of craftsmanship, combus!

He has to be, how ells? lol

It's surely expensive, but it's worth it. I wouldn't mind sharing it though, just grab it. You will be cool with it Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4