MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I've repaired and repaired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was "repairing" from the phpadmin almost every other day to keep the board up and running. Tonight I "repaired" again but now, nothing, I get this error and nothing I do is fixing it. I'm getting so frustrated because I can't find the answer anywhere other than to repair the tables which I've done.

This is the error report

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYI' (errno: 145)
Query:
SELECT * FROM sessions WHERE sid='594caf7002f1bc3d5db22574ca7f7b92' AND ip='69.251.30.73' LIMIT 1
Fix this permanently with this:

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-790.html
(2009-11-19, 02:49 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Fix this permanently with this:

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-790.html

Thanks for responding. I went to that and put in both options into the field where I clicked and I got error responses. Is there an idiots version? Sorry.
What is the error? Also what version of mysql are you running?
(2009-11-19, 03:26 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]What is the error? Also what version of mysql are you running?

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1016 - Can't open file: 'sessions.MYI' (errno: 145)
Query:
SELECT * FROM sessions WHERE sid='594caf7002f1bc3d5db22574ca7f7b92' AND ip='69.251.30.73' LIMIT 1

this is the error and to be honest I don't know what version, someone else installed it and she's MIA so I'm now learning how to fix it. If you can tell where to find it, I'll look. Thanks for helping me.
Repair it first then run the command.

If it won't repair then delete the sessions table and run this:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `mybb_sessions` (
  `sid` varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',
  `uid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `ip` varchar(40) NOT NULL default '',
  `time` bigint(30) NOT NULL default '0',
  `location` varchar(150) NOT NULL default '',
  `useragent` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
  `anonymous` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `nopermission` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
  `location1` int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
  `location2` int(10) NOT NULL default '0',
  PRIMARY KEY  (`sid`),
  KEY `location1` (`location1`),
  KEY `location2` (`location2`),
  KEY `time` (`time`),
  KEY `uid` (`uid`),
  KEY `ip` (`ip`)
) ENGINE=MEMORY DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

That should set it up from scratch as memory based table.
Hmm I have never heard of this, Labrocca do you mind explaining why silkypup has to repair his database the whole time?
Cheap host most likely and they may have a very busy database that is having lock ups. The sessions table is VERY active for mybb and if it's in a wait state there could be a crash on the table. It used to happen to me all the time too on one host.
Ouch that sucks, well than I think the best solution is to switch to a better host ^^.
Thank you I'll try that now. I have Yahoo and pay 38.00 a month for unlimited. Don't know if that's it or not.
Pages: 1 2 3