MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lets Chat New Plugin Ideas ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have searched in forum and not found any thread related to chat on new plugin ideas so that Coders can cover more ideas and made them. Like i was on Invisionize today after 1.6 years i was there to see how many Mods they have now and what are new ideas they have. So i found few small decorative Mods are still not worked by any myBB Plugin maker so far, or may be not introduced on mybboard.net by Plugin Maker.

1. Forum color ( http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7783/forumbg2ou.png )
2. Forum Background Image ( Same as Forum color but image )
3. Forum Level ( Forum Popularity shows Star Ranks Under Moderated By : )
4. Mark Todays post as Red in Thread List.
5. Per Forum Advertisement ( Separate Ads for sections )

Others can add there ideas of Plugins too

Thanx for reading this thread.
Isn't that the point of the request forum?
(2009-11-21, 09:25 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that the point of the request forum?

Exactly what I was going to say
(2009-11-21, 09:28 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-21, 09:25 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that the point of the request forum?

Exactly what I was going to say

It is. I think this is more of a cry to get someone to make it...
Oh no sorry if it indicate something like that, i just want to discuss what other MODS are not yet made by Modders. Bcoz i am planning to go for PHP classes then for sure i will contribute my work for myBB too.
6. Instant Messenger like FaceBook instead or together with old PM system (wanted to go for it but having no time atm as I do launch 2 new websites)
7. Integration with facebook login
(2009-11-25, 10:41 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]7. Integration with facebook login
Isn't that what Tomm M. is adding to MyNetwork? FBConnect?
Would be nice but I didn't think so... at least I didn't notice it in the feature list so far Smile