MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrator Class - Login Not Working MyBB 1.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've gotten the MyBB Integrator class to successfully update an account's password and email from a PHP script. But so far, I haven't been able to get it to work for logging the user in. I've verified the login method executes correctly up to the point where it's setting cookies, but viewing the cookies in Firefox it appears the cookie mybbuser isn't getting set. I've also reviewed the suggestions for setting the cookie domain and path, and don't see anything wrong there. Here's how they're set in MyBB:

Domain = .metier-coaching.com
Path = /sandbox/suzannedrake/forum/

Frankly, I don't know what else to try at this point. You can see the problem by logging in here with username test, password testtest:

http://www.metier-coaching.com/sandbox/s...-login.php

This page makes the login call I'm making (where slusername and slpassword contain the plain text username and password for the forum, test and testtest):

$status = $mybbi->login($slusername, $slpassword);

Click on INTERACT .... in the menu after logging in, which displays the MyBB forum in an iFrame. Notice that you're not logged in.
Almost a month and no responses here or in my mail from the developer?