MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request]New vBulletin style -> MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the tittle suggests i would love a new theme that would make MyBB look exactly as the new vbulletin style ( http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/ )

I can't do it myself but i know that a smart and talented user can do it Angel
You couldn't...it's copyright.... the theme is from the new forum version vB4...
Without the images then it wouldn't be any copyright issues
(2009-11-20, 12:53 PM)Auryx Wrote: [ -> ]Without the images then it wouldn't be any copyright issues

... The style is made with CSS... the only images are the thread status icons, it's still illegal, you'd have to ask Sophie(I think she's the designer of that theme) if you can convert it into MyBB. I already know the outcome and it's a big fat NO.

Unless you want Internet Brand all up on you. ^_^ I wouldn't risk it.
By using anything such as its colors, layout, images and ect is copyrighted. By making something look like an existing theme you are violating international copyright laws.

I am sorry but I don't think any one will work on this request, do to the nature of your request in particular.
Hasn't this been done in the past before? MyBulletin was the name if I'm not mistaking
You can make a similiar one.
That's my problem .. I can't I have never done a mybb theme before
I could make a theme for you that will have the same metal/shiny effect, it will just have a different and unique layout and colors.

Contact me via:

PM: Zomaian
E-Mail: hi(at)colourtechni(dot)com
MSN: zomaian(at)winpulse(dot)com
I have sent you a PM
Pages: 1 2