MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: login "undefined"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

i have a a forum that is from the latest release

and when i try and login, (click the login button at top next to register button)
the username field is blank and the password field looks filled (like all mybb forums do) but the login button to actually login with said credentials, the button says "undefined"

and when you click on it to login with said credentials, it takes me to a 404 page that says the members.php page could not be found.

this all came after i had gone into the theme footer and installed Google analytics code

now i cant login.

forums.techriot.net

if you want to try and login, use UN: removed due to security issues
PW: removed due to security issues
(that account is for test login purposes only, and will be deleted after problem is fixed. )

can anyone help me?
greatly appreciated. thanks
It works for me.....
(2009-11-20, 03:47 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]It works for me.....

is there a possibility that it didnt work because i was using a proxy
Yes, most proxies block out javascript and even if they allow it it doesn't often work properly. If you get an error with your forum when you're viewing through a proxy, there's probably no point in making a thread asking for help until you've tried through a normal connection, proxies always break something in some way.
(2009-11-20, 07:20 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, most proxies block out javascript and even if they allow it it doesn't often work properly. If you get an error with your forum when you're viewing through a proxy, there's probably no point in making a thread asking for help until you've tried through a normal connection, proxies always break something in some way.

your right. lol it works on a normal connection. just not through the proxy i was using. thanks again.
problem solved.

thanks all for the quick reply and help.

you guys are great. i will keep in mind to come back here anytime i need help with something
(2009-11-20, 03:50 PM)mchype14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-20, 03:47 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]It works for me.....

is there a possibility that it didnt work because i was using a proxy
My forum does that when I login at college!