MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Showing Customfields in Profileheader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey...

since I run an alumni community, we have a large userbase (20,000 users) who will remain there from here to eternity.... However we already have some hundreds of users that have passed away. For this purpose I've created a customfield for the users (fid17) with options OK/LOST/DECEASED with Null being default.

This is what I would like to do... When people look at the userprofile, I would like to have the following logic behind the birthdate.

IF fid17="DECEASED", <strong>$lang->birthday</strong> $membday $fid17 <br /> ELSE <strong>$lang->birthday</strong> $membday $membdayage -- $fid17<br />

I hope you know what I mean...I just want to indicate that the person is no longer there so don't expect to get an answer....and no point showing the persons age today as quite obviously he's not really ageing anymore is he...but I would also like to show the fid17 if the person is LOST as well....might be an incentive for people let us know the more current info for this person and 'recover' him.

cheers,
Kimmo