MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chaning the post time limit between one post and another.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chaning the post time limit between one post and another-How can I do that?
For example someone posts something and he must wait 60 seconds to post again.How do I change this time limit to my liking?
ACP > Configuration > Posting > Post Flood Time.
(2009-11-20, 09:30 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration > Posting > Post Flood Time.

Awesome thanks Matt.And one more thing.How can I make a page for example xxx.com/games.php only viewable to specific groups?
And how can I make avatars enabled only for specific groups?
Put this in it, somewhere near-ish the top:

$allowed = array("1", "2", "3", "4"); //change these values to the GIDs of the allowed usergroups
if(!in_array($mybb->user['usergroup'], $allowed))
{
error_no_permission();
}

As for avatars, I think the only setting is to upload avatars which is on a per-forum basis, I dn't think you can turn it off completely for a usergroup by default.
Ah nice.Thank matt.One more thing though:
I want to give a user only 5% warning.How can I do that?
If you go to ACP > Configuration > Warning System Settings > Maximum Warning Points > set this to 100 if it isn't already, then when you warn them, you can either add a custom warning and give them 5 points, or add a warning type at ACP > Configuration > Warning System > Add New Warning Type > set it to add 5 points and then warn the user with that.
Thanks matt Smile.
One more time proven helpful.