MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom User Titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heloo all,

i've latley seen many custom user titles with many users, how ever this is not my question, as u may ask an admin to do it, but i have seen people who have just joined, but they also have a custom user title.

i know that this option was removed from user cp. is there something i'm missing ?

many thanks Smile
UserCP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title section > Look for "New Custom User Title: (leave blank to use existing)"

gogogogogo
Most probably u forgotten to do it for the 'Awaiting Validation' group users
gosh guys !!!!!! hehe i'm talking about this board, not mine!! i know how to do them Big Grin !! think of it heheh :Toungue!!

but i'm talking about this board Smile in this board, this part was omitted !! so you can't go to UserCP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title section > Look for "New Custom User Title: Big Grin

i know u can contact an admin for that, but some are prety new to have the time to contact and the receive a feedback !1

ciao
zaher1988 Wrote:gosh guys !!!!!! hehe i'm talking about this board, not mine!! i know how to do them Big Grin !! think of it heheh :Toungue!!

but i'm talking about this board Smile in this board, this part was omitted !! so you can't go to UserCP > Edit Profile > Custom User Title section > Look for "New Custom User Title: Big Grin

i know u can contact an admin for that, but some are prety new to have the time to contact and the receive a feedback !1

ciao

I Have been notesing this to and ask the same question... How? Toungue