MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! How do I put the forum on dreamweaver?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I am a total noob and I can't do anything. I'm using dreamweaver and I want to put this on my website but I have no idea how. Can anyone help me? Please? Sad
You don't/can't you have to work in the Template and Themes section.
(2009-11-21, 04:10 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]You don't/can't you have to work in the Template and Themes section.

I cant find the Template and themes section...
And after I do, how do I get it on my website?

And thanks for the relpy.
In your MyBB Admin Panel go the the tab -> Templates & Style

Also if you are not good with HTML and CSS and need DreamWeaver than I am afraid you will have a hard time coding a theme. You could hire someone if you got some money to spend on a custom theme. I would love to make one for you for a small price Wink.
(2009-11-21, 04:42 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]In your MyBB Admin Panel go the the tab -> Templates & Style

Also if you are not good with HTML and CSS and need DreamWeaver than I am afraid you will have a hard time coding a theme. You could hire someone if you got some money to spend on a custom theme. I would love to make one for you for a small price Wink.

Well how can I just put it up on my website for now? What would I have to do?
Put what up? All you do is upload and install MyBB and your done Wink.
What do you mean 'put' it on dreamweaver...?? Undecided

You need to FTP your files to your host, people usually use an FTP client like FileZilla or something...